Bockman Forum
and I had started to take

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Bockman Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-08-2018 09:29:43    Onderwerp: and I had started to take Reageren met citaat
"
ASUNCION Leighton Vander Esch Black Jersey , Dec. 4 (Xinhua) -- The Paraguayan Football Association (APF) has announced the departure of national men's football coach Francisco Arce after the team's failure to qualify for next year's World Cup.

Arce led the team to five wins and 10 defeats after taking charge of the Guaranies for a second time in August last year.

""The decision was made on Saturday. I spoke on the phone with the (APF) president (Robert Harrison) and offered to help in the future,"" Arce was quoted as saying by local press.

He said he had received an offer to coach in Brazil, without revealing the name of the club.

Paraguay missed a chance to qualify for football's showpiece tournament in Russia by losing their final qualifier at home to Venezuela in October. A victory would have earned the team a playoff spot.

Arce also coached Paraguay from September 2011 to June 2012.

"

UNITED NATIONS, June 13 (Xinhua) -- The World Health Organization (WHO) on Monday stressed that voluntary, unpaid blood donations must be increased rapidly in more than half of the world's countries, UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric told reporters here.

WHO made statement ahead of World Blood Donor Day, which falls on June 14, Dujarric said at a daily news briefing here.

Nearly 50 percent of blood donations are collected in high-income countries, home to less than 20 percent of the world's population, Dujarric noted.

"WHO encouraged all countries to establish blood services based on full voluntary non-remunerated blood donations," he said.

Today, only 62 countries get close to 100 percent of their national blood supplies from voluntary unpaid blood donations, with 34 countries still dependent on family donors and even paid donors for more than 75 percent of their blood supply, he added.

The theme of this year's World Blood Donor Day is "Blood connects us all." It focuses on thanking blood donors.

Every year on June 14, countries around the world celebrate World Blood Donor Day. The event, established in 2004, serves to raise awareness of the need for safe blood and blood products, and to thank blood donors for their voluntary, life-saving gifts of blood.

World Blood Donor Day is one of eight official global public health campaigns marked by WHO, along with World Health Day, World Tuberculosis Day, World Immunization Week, World Malaria Day, World No Tobacco Day, World Hepatitis Day, and World AIDS Day.

BEIJING, April 25 (Xinhua) -- Sports has the power to change lives. In China more and more citizens, who aren't necessarily athletes, developed their sports dreams by challenging one record after another.

Zhang Shupeng's name was widely known after he announced his plan to challenge the 8100-meter fly without wearing a oxygen mask.

The 29-year-old "No. 1 wingsuiter in Asia" was a paraglider in China before he falls in love with wingsuit fly. Since 2004, Zhang has won the national parachute gliding championship ten times and won the paragliding world championship point title in 2009.

Currently, less than 600 people in the world have attempted wingsuit fly, and Zhang is one of them.

"I became a wingsuiter two years ago, but my wingsuit flying dream was much longer than that," said Zhang.

"I couldn't have learned paragliding if it was not for my dream of wingsuit fly."

Zhang's dream of challenge was shared by Guo Chuan, the first sailor from China to complete a non-stop solo circumnavigation of the globe.

Guo claimed earlier this week that he would charge on the first world record of multiple-person non-stop navigation through the Northeast Passage of the Arctic Ocean.

On April 5 of 2013, Guo Chuan returned to the northeastern port city of Qingdao, his home town, becoming the first sailor from China to complete a non-stop solo circumnavigation of the globe after a gruelling 138-day, 21,600-nautical-mile voyage.

Guo and other 4 top sailors from Russia, France, Britain and Norway respectively, will set sail in early September of this year aboard the super Trimaran IDEC named "Qingdao.China" from the Murmansk port (68"58' N and 33"05' E) in northern Russia. They will go through the Barents Sea, White Sea, Kara Sea, Laptev Sea, East Siberian Sea and Chukchi Sea in the south of the Arctic Ocean through the Northeast Passage without any stop or extra-supply, and finally reach the destination, namely Provideniya (64"25' N and 173"13' W) on the Bering Strait of Russia.

The first world record on this route will be then created.

When Guo is pursuing his new milestone on the sea, another Chinese sportsman is on his way of breaking a new record on land.

Chen Penbin, an 37-year-old ultra-marathoner, is trying to finish 100 marathons in as many consecutive days.

Born in a small town in southern Zhejiang province, Chen had an ordinary dream, becoming a stake holder of fishing, until he fell in love with endurance challenging.

"I had a very simple life as a child," said Chen. "Narrow view, short-sighted, I felt reading or learning useless, so I quit school after finishing my primary education and became a fisherman."

Chen wasn't a very good fisherman. He spent nine years on the fishing boat, but failed to earn money in any of them.

It was in 2000 when Chen discovered his talent.

"I finished first with 438 push-ups in the competition and I had started to take part in all kinds of competitions since and I found my advantage in stamina," he said.

That competition opened a new world for Chen. He began to take more and more challenges from then on.

After winning a series of domestic races, he tried his first international ultra-marathon in 2009.

In 2014, after a 100km run in South Pole, Chen became the first to have run ultra-marathons in all seven continents.

"'Ultra' does not just m. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale NHL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale College Jerseys From China Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale New Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Bockman Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: